Here are some samples questions which could be useful. Try answering them
1.What is the meaning of your given name?
2. Does your name affect your personality?
3. Tell me something about your hometown.
4. What are the differences in accent between your hometown and (test city)?
5. What is the character of the people like in your hometown?
6. What is people's favourite food in the region where you live?
7. Are there any traditional festivals in your region?
8. Tell me something about a local Festival.
9. How have weddings changed in recent years?
10. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony.
11. How do (Nationals) usually celebrate birthdays?
12. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
13. How do you like (test city)? Compare it to your hometown.
14. What place do you like best in (city)?
15. What places in (your city/test city) should a foreigner visit?
16. What places would you recommend a visitor to go to in your region/hometown?
17. If you had the choice, where would you choose to live in (your country)?
18. Which parts of (your country) would you recommend a foreigner to visit?
19. Tell me something about your family.
20. Which is the worst place you've been to in (your country)?
21. Who takes the greatest responsibility for bringing up your child in your family?
22. Which is the best place you've been to in (your country)?
23. Who does most of the household chores in your family?
24. Are the traditional sexual roles within the family changing?
25. Why is the divorce rate increasing so rapidly? Is it a problem?
26. What is your opinion of the (some problem) situation in (your country)?
27. How are children disciplined in (your country)?
28. Is it acceptable for couples to live together without marrying?
29. If you had the choice, would you have a son or a daughter?
30. Would you bring your child up any differently to the way your parents did?
31. Who is your favorite musician?
32. Do women still have too heavy a burden in their day to day life?
33. Is the increasing influence of American culture largely a positive or negative thing?
34. What, according to you, has been the greatest change in recent years?
35. What, according to you, has been the most problematic change in recent years?
36. What, if you are a lecturer what changes have you seen in education over the past few years?)
37. Who should bear the responsibility for payment of tuition fees?
38. What can be done to improve education in rural areas?
39. Have recent changes affected your job in any way?
40. Do you agree with private education?
41. What can be done to close the gap between urban and rural areas?
42. If you had the power, what reforms would you carry out within education?
43. Describe a typical working day for you.
44. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
45. If you had the opportunity to change your job, what would you do instead?
46. If you had one million (local currency), what would you do with it?
47. If you could start your life again, would you do anything differently?
48. Do you have any ambitions?
49. Which country/place would you most like to visit?
50. What changes do you think (your country) will see in the next few years?
51. Will any possible future changes affect your job in any way?
52. How do you think you will cope in (your host country)?
53. What do you do in your spare time?
54. What will you do if you fail the IELTS?
Wish you all success in the IELTS exams